Thursday, August 02, 2007

piro

.


with gasoline on my shoulder, i walk over fire
and the entire world knows who i am
i'm the one made of nothing
i'm the one that lives nowhere
the thing you people call "dare"
i just don't exist

if you resist... if you refuse
just don't abuse, i'll find out
anyways... the days run fast
pretty fast...

with gasoline on my shoulder
i smoke my last cigarrete
people i've met can be seen
from the deepest inside part
of my head...
my mind burns
flames chemistry explains
in small parts of a second
i'll be simply remains...








with gasoline on my shoulder, i walk over fire...
over fire.


Vitório Vilas

1 comment:

Natacha said...

shout if it`s burning.

don`t shut up
just cheer up
and shout!

take the wise words out of your mouth
doesn`t matter if you`re breaking down
you can aways have a way
you can aways break away

you must free your soul
so easy, realize
and let yourself go

in flame
or not
whatever
what you love is what you aim
do not forget that.

got?

(não sou boa no inglês não, apenas uma tentativa, viu professor!, não esqueça da lincença poética! ahahah.)